Relocation involves much more than just moving to a new city. It also means a new home, lifestyle, schools, recreational opportunities, and community with which to become familiar. Vicki concentrates on the individual needs of the family, and does all that she can to ensure that each family finds the right location.
To help you get answers to your real estate and relocation questions quickly and easily, Vicki extends the invitation to Suburban Chicago residents, and those who want to be, to e-mail her any questions you have. What are the market conditions like? Will your home sell for more, or less, six months from now? What Suburban Chicago properties are currently for sale? Vicki can answer those questions and more, 24 hours a day, with no obligations. Just e-mail her!
Specializing in Smooth Relocations as a real estate professional, Vicki has made it her duty to know everything she can about relocating to, from or within Suburban Chicago. Indeed she's widely considered an expert on the subject. Those who have worked with Vicki appreciate knowing that the purchase of their new home is in the hands of such a capable and trustworthy professional.
Vicki MacKinnon's Relocation Package
Vicki has developed a keen insight into and understanding of her area simply because she loves it so much-especially when she has the opportunity to share it with others. That's why Vicki has put together her Special Relocation Package for anyone thinking about moving to the area. It's just one of the many ways Vicki works to help you feel right at home right from the start. Here are just a few things Vicki has included to make your relocation as smooth as possible:
- Maps of Chicago and Suburban Counties.
- Mortgage Information.
- Schedules for the Chicago Bears, White Sox, Black Hawks and of course the Cubs as it becomes seasonally available.
- Referral listings for Vicki's hand-selected and highly recommended team of local professionals, including loan officers, accountants, lawyers, decorators, remodeling and construction companies, house cleaners, landscapers, and other services.
- A complete listing of area utility companies, banks, schools, churches and other services.
- Guide to popular restaurants, shops, attractions, and entertainment around the city.
- A current copy of the local newspaper so you can read up on all the latest news in your new hometown.
- A questionnaire you can fill out and fax or mail back to Vicki so that she can send you customized information on exactly the type of property you're interested in.
Or send Vicki a message now, and let her know what kind of information you'd most like to have about Suburban Chicago, she will send a customized package designed just for you.
Providing the Information You Need
Of course there's never any obligation. Vicki believes in making the real estate transaction and relocation as easy as possible for everyone involved. To her, that means providing information to anyone who wants to know more about the area she loves so much and knows so well. You'll be glad you did.
Facts About Chicago:
- 30 miles of shoreline
- 50 city-owned movable bridges
- 64 Nobel Peace Prize Laureates (from the University of Chicago)
- Over 40 museums
- Over 6,000 restaurants
- 15 miles of bathing beaches
- 18 miles of lakefront bicycle paths